Local Source for Hankook Ventus RS2 tires?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Local Source for Hankook Ventus RS2 tires?
From: Carl Forsythe <finalstatic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:36:10 -0800 (PST)
Due to a snafu on the part of someone somewhere only
two of my tires appear to be en route while the other
two appear to be "Out for Delivery" in Orlando,
Florida.

Seeing as how the Bay Area is pretty far from Orlando,
I have to wonder about the endurance of said UPS
driver if he's going to make it here on time.

That being said.. is there a tire shop somewhere in
the Bay Area that normally has a good stock of Hankook
Ventus RS2's in a good variety of sizes? I need a
contigency plan if the missing 2 tires don't make it.

Size in particular is 205/50/R16.

Thanks in Advance,

Carl