Re: Alameda Autocross?

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Alameda Autocross?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:00:48 -0400

Message text written by Ben Martinez

"Hello All,

            So John, what you're saying is that Alameda is open to us for
Autocrossing if the right person steps up, so lets say this person drives
the Motorhome, designs the course, and chairs the event would that be the
right person or would there be more? what do you think people can we do it
!!!!

                                             Ben "

You need to put a question mark in there BEFORE the exclamation point. <G>
Parson me for nitpicking.
        Talk to me and bring pen and paper for notes at our next event and
I'll splain an outline of what needs to be done. It will take time, more
than a single afternoon visit.

--John Kelly