Re: Alameda Autocross?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alameda Autocross?
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:45:54 -0700
I have no details..in fact I cannot even find where I got the notion
of a cap on entrants from.
I bet John K. or some of the other site warriors would know what if
anything I am remembering...

Porsche guys use gold snow chains...wow...I guess the softer metal
would give better and
quieter grip... ;)