Re: Alameda Pt. formerly Naval Air Station

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alameda Pt. formerly Naval Air Station
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:19:09 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2005 12:37:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pault151@comcast.net writes:

The  other possible site that wasn't out of range that SFR is not using, is
the  Alameda County Sheriff's Emergency Vehicle Operations Center, in Dublin.
I  never got over there to look at it, as they pretty much  eliminated
themselves by being unable to commit beyond their fiscal year  closing which
was June.  I needed to have a commitment for later in  the summer.  I have
been told that it's nice pavement but not a really  large area.  I hear that
PCA and some other clubs have rented it on  occasion.

I looked at it in 2000.  It's small, and there isn't enough paddock  room for
SFR.

Charlie