Re: Heat cycling tires

To: Sethracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Heat cycling tires
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:13:45 -0700
the method recommenend by the tire rack is to drive 100 continuous
miles, being gentle on the tires (no hard cornering, braking or
accleration), then remove the wheels or jack up the car and wait 48
hours.  i havent noticed much difference so i dont bother anymore.  YMMV.

james
OSP - Outer Sidewalls Planted