Re: Timer malfunctions at Nov. 9 event

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>, lollipop487@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Timer malfunctions at Nov. 9 event
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:39:51 -0800 (PST)
--- Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com> wrote:

> The problem here is not just that the display was slow to update, but
> that the displayed time included the time of the delay. Pete was
> getting delayed displays of 51-58 seconds even though his runs were
> in the 47-48 second range.

And I noticed that the timer kept showing 48s and 49s for me, even
though I'm *positive* I was running times in the low 46s. At least once
anyway. I'm sure of it. Maybe a 46 flat, even.

Seriously though, I was working in the trailer for 3/4 and there *was*
an instance or two of weird timer behavior. I wasn't paying close
enough attention to be sure, but does anyone know of a non-Evo -- that
wasn't running soon after the Evo (and therefore affected by the Evo
not triggering a "stop") -- that had a weird/slow time? I think that
car is haunted.

On another topic, I've never gotten morning fun runs at an SFR event.
And 4 official runs. Sweeeet.

Phil

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree