RE: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: "WM P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:42:03 -0700
I tried the aircraft spotting thing with limited success.  From the air it's
difficult to see planters, light poles, curbing, etc.  You need to stay at
least
1,000 feet over "conjested" areas which is just about anywhere around here.

I was doing this by myself but a spotter with binoculars may make the
technique
more effective.  Location can be marked by GPS by air and later surveyed by
ground
using those coordinates.

-- Rick Brown