Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: Joe <joe@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:20:37 -0700
At 03:49 PM 6/3/2002 -0400, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:
>Our next SFR event is Sunday, June 16 at Marina, contrary to Sports Car
>magazine.
>
>After that comes Golden Gate Fields on Sunday, June 30.
>We ALWAYS sweep GGF--the entire North lot-- before we run events there.
>We rent a mechanical sweeping service. We figure its part of the rental
>cost.

This is wonderful. When does the sweeper do his/her thing? I would
happily show up to tactfully make sure it's done well. Is the sweeper
paid for a number of hours, or by the size? Is there an explicit statement
in the contract of what the job should accomplish? What is our relationship
with the sweeper?
Joe