Re: Lotus

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: Lotus
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:03:27 -0700
yes, but ferrari (and apparently mazda just to be included) have big
advertising budgets.  ever notice how the final scores often dont jive with
the reviewers comments and how the same cars can finish first or last
depending on who is paying for the test?

sure formula to make Car X win any road/handling test:  over or underinflate
the tires of all the other cars in the test.

-james c
OSP #74