RE: Loti

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Loti
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:29:06 -0700
Actually, Eric, they don't run there anymore. They weren't competitive in AP,
so they Solo Events Board told them they could add two hundred pounds and go be
uncompetitive in DP.

I'd be satisfied with local events. There ISN'T a national AP class, so who
cares. Oh, wait. Ooooh, Nagler's ex-BMW. There's ONE, and it runs locally! Who
needs Topeka if you're in AP?

They should allow the Elise, just so that maybe they'll get some entrants.

I can't talk about AP anymore, lest my true feelings be heard.

Katie