Re: Loti

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <Eljssp8@aol.com>, <msmith@tilia.com>,
Subject: Re: Loti
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:01:16 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: <Eljssp8@aol.com>; <msmith@tilia.com>; <Sethracer@aol.com>;
<navid@interwoven.com>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 10:49 AM

> Eric, as your driving teacher, it's my job to encourage you and motivate
you to follow your dreams. To obtain what seems impossible, you first must
visualize. SEE the dream. FEEL the dream. You might try visiting various
dealerships, to touch it, experience it. This will help you on your journey,
and soon, soon, that dream can become reality.

You're not fooling anyone, Katie.  You're just encouraging him to buy one
because you know at some point Eric will let you drive it. ;)

I've found that, if you ask nicely, Eric will let just about anyone drive
his car.  Even me.  So, uh, yeah, you really SHOULD get that Elise! :D

Scot