RE: Loti

To: <Eljssp8@aol.com>, <msmith@tilia.com>, <Sethracer@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Loti
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:49:58 -0700
Eric, as your driving teacher, it's my job to encourage you and motivate you to
follow your dreams. To obtain what seems impossible, you first must visualize.
SEE the dream. FEEL the dream. You might try visiting various dealerships, to
touch it, experience it. This will help you on your journey, and soon, soon,
that dream can become reality.

Katie K.