RE: Loti

To: "'Sethracer@aol.com'" <Sethracer@aol.com>, navid@interwoven.com,
Subject: RE: Loti
From: Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:31:22 -0700
An Acura motor in an Elise? I knew that the British road version and the US
Motorsports versions (but not the 500hp "race" engines in LM cars) used the
Rover K-Series engine (in no way related to the Honda/Rover collaberation a
few years back) but I've never seen or heard of this Elise/Engine combo.

Mark.