RE: Time Trial at Thunderhill

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Time Trial at Thunderhill
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:29:19 -0800 (PST)
--- Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com> wrote:
> Well, the cost is $100.  ...That's worth double for
me.

> I love autocrossing for different reasons than I do
> road racing, but it's
> price/time ratio would definitely not be one of
> those reasons.

Yep, like any hobby, you soon stop worrying about
trying to justify cost, or the guilt would prevent you
doing anything. The cost in autox has never been the
entry fees, it's the amount you send to Korea or
Indiana for tires and the opportunity cost of what you
could be doing instead of standing on a rainy/burning
hot parking lot all day.

Craig