Nationals Paddock 2001

To: BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Paddock 2001
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:28:40 EDT
Just so the Bay Area folks have a heads-up on this year's Paddock rules, you
should go to the National SCCA Site, and read the Paddock rules as soon as
they are posted.  But here's the gist, as I understand it.  There will be no
"landgrabbing" this year.  Each person will get a numbered space, and will be
allowed to hold 5 spots for friends.

I'd suggest the SFR competitors who are going to be there early should have
their list of 5 (with class and number), and see what they can do to get
blocks of 5 together.  Then those who come in later can go to information and
find their spots, instead of milling about, looking...

CHD