Re: Nationals Paddock 2001

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Paddock 2001
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:41:01 -0700 (PDT)
Would someone please be so kind to save me and my
Capri a spot? We will be driving into Topeka sometime
Saturday PM. Pleeeeeease?

Thanks a bunch!

Also, when is everyone DRIVING out?? I plan on leaving
Friday the 7th by noon. It would be great to caravan
if possible. I will be going straight through though.
Please let me know.

Thanks again.
-Arie (this is my favorite time of the year!) Villasol
#81 DSP Komush Capri