Re: Nationals Paddock 2001

To: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Nationals Paddock 2001
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:45:37 -0700
We're leaving Wednesday early, I hope. (We've said that before). I think we
want to get a few nights' sleep along the way. You're crazy, Arie!
We don't caravan, but will be on I80 all to Laramie, cut south to Ft.
Collins, to I25, to Denver, to I70 to Topeka. We drive a sedate 72-75 mph,
stopping every 2 hours for gas (and stretch/change drivers). Been doing that
ever since we bought that 460V8 Ford van. :) We'll have our little radios,
what's a good channel to keep it on?
--Pat K