Nat warm ups

To: BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nat warm ups
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:59:18 -0700
To All,
      Jane and I made a tough decision on Saturday between business, and
the Nationals. I have too many commitments to my customers. Plus,  I have a
fuel problem with the car, and just don't have the time to fix/test, so my
business has to come first. So, we are cancelling the Nationals this year.
:>((((((

      Now we have two run groups on Saturday, and one on Sunday available.
Please e-mail me if you're interested. Hopefully I can call up and change
the entry names. If not, I will cancel them.

Wishing you all a great trip, and bring home the gold.

Thanks
Barry and Jane