Re: octane boost

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: octane boost
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:08:04 -0700
personally, i can hardly tell the difference between how fast cars are.

there are three classes of speed that i can recognize:

1. really slow cars that can barely make it to highway speed.  e.g. my
neighbors 1979 diesel mercedes- i swear it is 30 or more seconds to 60 mph.
above 25 mph the acceleration is imperceptible.

2. 'fast' cars, from a miata to my probe GT to my cobra, these all feel fast
to me.

3. david bordens cobra.  blew my freeking mind.  makes a Z06 look like a
chevette.

-james c