RE: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?

To: <mrclem@telocity.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:12:55 EDT
Michael R. Clements
YESYESYES very good advice to lie if you have an unusual car. My life got much
easier when I started to tell them it's for a '98 Cobra. And I works so well I
don't even grit my teeth anymore when I say it.

So Seth writes:
This is true. In the National Corvair club, we have built lists of
interchanging parts in order to let people get their parts without hearing "We
don't have any parts for Corvairs! Ralph Nader banned those, didn't he?"
Arrrgh!