Re: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?

To: Rob Weinstock <weinstro@hotmail.com>, darren@madams.com
Subject: Re: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:13:05 -0700
My favorite Home Depot story is when I was building a block wall in the back
yard and asked my wife to call around looking for a 6 foot level.  When she
got to Home Depot, there was a long silence and then he said I'll go look.
When the guy came back to the phone he said "we don't have any 6 footers,
all we have is some 72 inch ones".  She about collapsed laughing.
Mike