Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!
From: CCoxx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:05:26 EDT
I entered the Divisional not just to get the good food, the great people, or
the experience to prepare for nationals, I entered to run on a concrete
surface
that has awesome grip and amazingly little tire ware.  The local SFR surfaces
are, how do I put this gently,....gravel pits compared to Mather.

By the way how do we know that are entered in the Divisional.  I entered
via the net 2 weeks ago and have not gotten a conformation that I am entered.

Chris