Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Note that you do not *have* to enter a divisional to
be eligible for nat's!  You can pay an extra fee
($30?) on your nationals entry that waives the
div/tour requirement.

I know that Pat didn't mean this, but it's easily
mis-interpreted.  I mad this mistake last year,
running one day at the div just to be eligible for
nats, but I would have saved time/$/sanity by just
paying the $30.

Craig

...And, if