Re: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30am

To: mrc01@flash.net, miatamail@txt.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30am
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:01:14 EDT
<<With this public announcement don't be surprised if some of
Dennis Hale's friends in the blue suits will be waiting for you.
And watch out for those bicyclists -- they too like to get out in
the morning before all the crazy drivers get on the road!

"No sir, I'm not in violation of VC 27465 -- these tires have
1/32" of tread in two adjacent grooves!">>

We need to do more inter-club runs...its healthy for groups to mingle and
learn. Hey a sports car is a sports car unless it sits in your garaged....waxed
;)
~Nanda and UFO