Re: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30am

To: Nandaholz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30am
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:59:53 -0700
With this public announcement don't be surprised if some of
Dennis Hale's friends in the blue suits will be waiting for you.
And watch out for those bicyclists -- they too like to get out in
the morning before all the crazy drivers get on the road!

"No sir, I'm not in violation of VC 27465 -- these tires have
1/32" of tread in two adjacent grooves!"