Re: McKamey School was: what a great school

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: McKamey School was: what a great school
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:57:37 -0700
I'm not quite sure who pays for site rental for a McKamey School (probably the
students)...but in the Bay Area, that ain't cheap. Probably 2-3 years ago,
almost
0 sites were available,  thus the negativity on a  McKamey School that would
have
served what, 24, drivers while a regional school  can double that--I'm sure Ken
will correct me  if  I'm  wrong--thus the cost factor would go through the roof
for a McKamey/Evolution School in the Bay Area. If  we  went out to Stockton, it
might be cheap enough to work.
    Nothing in life  is really free, including sites.
--Pat Kelly