Re: anyone have an opinion about the new Lexus IS300

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone have an opinion about the new Lexus IS300
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
Here in Japan The Altezza is quite popular.  Tuned &
stock versions are seen everywhere.  I had a chance to
see a Tommy Kaira version of the Altezza and that was
an eye cathcer.  The drift racers here also have a
liking to the Altezza.  The rear end I like  and in
fact someone has replicated that rear lighting schema
for the Honda Civic crowd.  To be honest I was looking
to buy an Altezza (or IS300,  I usually refer to the
Japanese model names) but then I saw the A4, And that
is another story.

Greg Umbay

=====
Street Touring Team Page