Re: anyone have an opinion about the new Lexus IS300

To: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: anyone have an opinion about the new Lexus IS300
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:42:58 -0700
Ha Ha yes it's very amusing that Mercedes and BMW dealers often
say this about Lexus (as if it were some kind of indictment),
when in fact it actually means it's one of the most reliable cars
made in the world. Now if only we could get a car with the
styling of a BMW but the build quality and reliability of a
Toyota or Honda, that would be quite a machine!