Re: off season - cheap tow vehicle choices

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off season - cheap tow vehicle choices
From: Jeff Dutkofski <jeff@orphancars.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:06:06 -0600
I can second John's recommendation -- have a 2001 S10 Blazer and have
used it to pull around my V8 powered Fiero on a no-frills utility
trailer (read:  heavy trailer!).  With the weight balanced right, no
trailer brakes, the truck pulled around town and on highways with no
problems.

-jeff d
1986 Fiero GT/V8 (E-Mod fun and fodder!)
1973 TVR 2500M (currently in pieces in shop/garage/house......will live
to drive again, someday soon)