Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would

To: Coolwalker@aol.com, nersolo@ner.org, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:39:19 -0500
You probably didn't even realize how fast it happen. My friend
with an automaker told me of a case about the SRS not deploying.
A customer claimed that her bags did not work. The auto maker
said otherwise. The maker was able to recover the deployed
steering wheel bag. As it happened the complainant wore a lot of
make up. Sort of the Tammy Faye Baker level of preparation. The
person from the auto maker in court, held up the deployed bag,
which had a perfect image of her face make up on the bag. Case
closed.

Look at the link I sent yesterday. The bag in the photos is
collapsed at 26 milliseconds. That's very fast.

Matt Murray