Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would

To: "Evolution Discussion" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:55:21 -0500
What about side air bags?  And rear seat air bags?  And how about seats that
have air bags integrated into them?

Sooooo many questions.

Me?  I'll take every last chance to survive a bad head-on crash that I can
get.

Does anyone remember the scene from Sylvester Stallone's Demolition Man
movie where his future car, in a proactive response to an impending head-on
crash, filled the cabin of his car with super fast expanding and hardening
foam?  Upon exiting the car, after the crash, he said something to the
effect of "I feel like a cannoli".

Eric the Southern