Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would

To: mattm@optonline.net, nersolo@ner.org,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Potential new helmet rule would
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:32:27 EST
I took care of the airbag in my 325 a couple months ago by starting deer
season a little early and still drove my car home about 150 miles away. Back a
few years ago when I didnt know any better, wait I still dont, I put a miata in
 a ditch and set the airbag off in that. Both incidents I was sitting in the
proper position with my seatbelt on and the airbag never touched me. That
just  makes me sick. What is the point of the airbag? I feel much safer in my
325
now  that it does not have an airbag. I will be installing an aftermarket
wheel in my  325 in the near future.
Trey Walker
MS SCCA Event Co-Chair
93 325i bmw