Nationals Online Preregistration Available

To: <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Online Preregistration Available
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:42:34 -0700
On a hunch, I tried this URL and found this. Since some people might not have
gotten into the Finale, maybe an early shot at reserving their number might
help make up for it:
BTW, I mentioned this URL to some friends, and a day later 29 people
registered. At that rate, Nationals will be sold out by June 20th, though I
haven't looked at the demand side of the equation yet to see if Nationals will
have a similar problem as the Finale does. OTOH, 4 National Tours have sold
out this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if a 5th one does too.