Re: Nationals Online Preregistration Available

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals Online Preregistration Available
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:39:14 -0700
> And the URL is....????

I'm guessing your e-mail client didn't like HTML. The first instance of word
URL was a URL in HTML.

This will work for text mode clients.
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/scca-tour/frmEntryList.Show?psevent_id=447

 > And, how do you find out that 29 people registered? Is there already an
> entry list somewhere?

Because I found out the URL by guessing and then I was the first one who
used it to register.<s>

And it's up to 53 registered now. Looks like Nationals will be sold out by
June 20th, maybe earlier.

6 classes now have #99 taken. Oh, and there's a glitch that allowed someone
to try to register their sons in Formula Jr. I haven't read FastTrack on
Nationals, but my guess is that they aren't changing anything to allow kids
karts at Nationals.

> (It is not readily apparent on the SCCA website. Click on National
> Championship in the Solo drop-down on the home page and you still get the
> 2002 event.)

Mathew Braun guessed the URL for the 2003 event.

http://scca.com/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003

(though it also doesn't have the link to the online registration yet).