RE: Nationals Online Preregistration Available

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nationals Online Preregistration Available
From: Randy Keeton <keeton_r@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:43:13 -0700 (PDT)
Everything appears to be a duplicate of the 2002 site except for the design!  I
don't think it's ready for primetime yet! Randy KeetonMidwest Div(some #) FS

Eric Salem <eric@mail.brown911.com> wrote:<<
And the URL is....????

And, how do you find out that 29 people registered? Is there already an
entry list somewhere?

(It is not readily apparent on the SCCA website. Click on National
Championship in the Solo drop-down on the home page and you still get
the 2002 event.)

Lest we cast stones, MiDiv still doesn't have the results or points from
our first SoloTime event a few weeks back on the website... It's MAY!
Everybody take a pill it's all going to work out.