Re: Valentine One?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valentine One?
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:49:34 +0000
My V1 has paid for itself at least 10x over since I bought it in 1996. Still
have the same unit and its performed flawlessly.

Unfortunately even the best radar detector won't protect you against instant
on radar. I've been nailed twice now going through Flagstaff, AZ. They have
too many curves and hills for the highway patrol to hide in. Fortunately,
their fine schedule isn't too excessive - though you don't want to go 26 mph
over the posted limit, that one is a hefty $480!

Pete(don't ask how I know)Mottaz