SPAM FS: 1987 Chev Blazer k5 4x4 in CT

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SPAM FS: 1987 Chev Blazer k5 4x4 in CT
From: Onur Topac <turk8888@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:17:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks,

I'm mainly a lurker on this list but I figure someone
could use this.  Being unemployed is forcing me to
sell my truck to cover rent.  Great tow or work
vehicle.
$1K firm
'87 Chev Blazer K5 4X4
92K miles on body
5K miles on new crate engine
5K miles on rebuilt tranny
New U-Joints

Faded paint, small surface rust.  Interior faded but
decent.  Tires good, electrics good. In Stamford, CT,
will deliver within 300 miles.

This thing pulls better than any vehicle I've owned.
Clear title.

Please ping me off list with any questions or job
offers.

Safe Rides,
Onur
Stamford, CT