Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation

To: <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:00:06 -0800
This is the one I have. It works great. It works much better than my Makita
Impact that I had. It easily removes the lugs. As far as having a torque
setting for putting back on, it doesn't. It is variable speed. So I just
lightly snug them, and then use a torque wrench. But as you use it, you will
get good at guessing close to your desired tightness. After lightly
impacting them, I only get a slight tightening before the impact wrench
gives. The link is to Amazon, they are one of the cheaper retailers online,
and they have a special where they pay the freight, and it is heavy. However
I was watching ebay for a while, and finally came across one new with 2
batteries and a case for $256 including the freight. But I was watching them
for months sell on ebay, for over Amazon's price. I think I may have gotten
lucky.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005RHQI/qid=1039131387/br=1
-1/ref=br_lf_hi_1//002-7548341-1634430?v=glance&s=hi&n=597244

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of Amazon.com Tools & Hardware Milwaukee 9079-22 18-Volt 1-2 Impact
Wrench Kit--plus Free Football, a $19.99 Value.url]