RE: Late to grid

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>,
Subject: RE: Late to grid
From: "eric salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:51:07 -0500
<<
Once again, I'm having trouble understanding the resistance.

There is no resistance to being on time. There is resistance to unenforceable
rules. Instead of spending money so two cars could video each other running the
north course in an unsafe fashion AND delaying our course walks Wednesday night
OR instead of making video tape interviews of new Champions that will never be
seen, why can't they just spend $50 bucks to rent a PA and put it outside
information.

Hmm, where have I seen the use of a PA to call drivers to grid. Oh ya,  the
other forms of SCCA amature and professional racing.

How did I know when to go up to Grid? I followed Bob Huffman who was three rows
to the north. Bob probably followed Fordahl & Gulick who were three rows north
of him.