Radio Reception, was: Late to grid

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Radio Reception, was: Late to grid
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:10:00 -0400
Eh, Rocky, maybe your radio isn't dependable.  :^) Ya gotta let
the tubes warm up first. :^)  I had reception from both courses
out on Rte. 75. It dropped out by about Pat's Pig. I had good
reception all over the site better than prior years. Antenna,
wire, and other "hardware" can effect signal quality. Also, the
stations were where they were supposed to be (96.1 & 89.1), did
yours come out of the race car (Radio By Lucas)?  :^)

Rocky, I hope you don't mind me funnin' about your car. Some
people became overly sensitive to moderately funny (and true)
remarks about some cars.

Matt Murray