Re: Was: Where's the disc - now Growing Solo

To: Will Kalman <will@kalman.org>, !Team dot net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was: Where's the disc - now Growing Solo
From: cary alpert <cary_alpert@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:22:50 -0800 (PST)
Will,

Is this an extension of the discussion on the CSCC
Solo2.com message board?  If so here is my opinion, I
am a new points card member and agree that regular
competitors/points card holders should have a
preference with extra openings going to others.  I see
the practices as the way to get better (January was
only my third autox event) and then Sundays as the
time to really see how my learning is going.  I
understand how someone would love to do just the
practices, they are very cost effective, but now that
I have joined I guess I feel the membership should
give me an advantage over a non-member in attending
club events.

Cary
#500 STS