Re: Acceptable finish designs.

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Acceptable finish designs.
From: "Scott Peterson" <scott.peterson2@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:08:29 -0600
Bolty,

Ya, I remember that one....serious Pucker Factor finish
that was dangerous.  If I recall the Knuckle Dragger "backed"
through that one too.

Seems to me that most course designers spend too little time
on the finish section.  It is an easy to imagine scenario.  After
4 hours playing Roger Johnson and trying to fool everyone into
a DNF, some course designers run out of talent and "mail in the
finish."

There is only one thing to remember.......

Does the winner of the Indy 500 have to brake hard and dive into
the pits immediately after crossing the finish line?  NO!

Come on course designers....is this racing or what?  Lets finish
under power!

Scott Peterson
CP 117