RE: Fuel Injected Prepared Lawn Mowers (was: SP cars to compete

Subject: RE: Fuel Injected Prepared Lawn Mowers (was: SP cars to compete
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:48:39 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

> So I can put fuel injection on my racing lawn mower and incur no
> weight penalty, but until just recently I couldn't on my Production
> road racer or Prepared autocrosser.  ...sigh...

Perhaps you ought to read the prepared rules a little more carefully.  You
can run fuel injection if you want, it just (in some forms) incurs a 10%
weight penalty.

If fuel injection is such the big advantage that you seem to be claiming
it is, perhaps you should join the class, build the car, take the weight
penalty, and show everyone you're right.

Mark