Re: Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion

To: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:13:05 -0500
Thanks for your comments Rob.  It is good to hear from one of the decision
makers.  You should not be too surprised, however, that conjecture and
imaginative "fact" stating will occur when there is little communication
from the source.  Frankly, yours is the first post I've seen regarding any
of these issues from an "official" source.  I realize you cannot speak
officially for the organization, but I do appreciate hearing what the
current "take" is on the issue.  Please keep notes like this coming.

> You folks never cease to amaze me. I generally ignore
> team.net posts, as so many of the
> posts digress into personal conflicts and name calling. Then
> we have  these statements of
> fact dreamed up inside someone's head. Not to mention the
> statements of SCCA's
> "Powers to be intent" that again seem to come from
> imagination.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer