Sites dwindling

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sites dwindling
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:28:37 -0700
Hi List ,
The reason we are trying to secure a few new sites is our site
choices are dwindling. All the new construction specifications
call for planted medians and major drainage swells. This is
limiting the large parking lots we used to have access to. I was
wondering if others are having the same problem. The bad part
is that we don't have large manufacturing businesses in town here
with parking lots that can handle are events. We are fortunate to
be able to use a race track and a few school parking lots.

Are others out there having this problem and what solutions have you
come up with ?

Mike
http://www.asnw.org/
Hayden lake, ID