Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 11:15:34 -0400
I understand the intent of ST/SM.  And yeah, my old Neon gets driven at
least 3 to 4 days per week, and is subject to the same stresses as an
everyday STOCK or otherwise car.  Does the class designation mean it is any
less likely to break?  Nope..
It appears to me that if one can accept stock cars being trailered, then why
not accept ALL cars being trailered?  The rules state that ST/SM cars must
be licensed for the street.  I see nothing that states it must be driven to
the event....

Phil O.