Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 09:43:07 -0600
Then everybody would park their trailers at the nearest mall and drive
from there to the event.  No problem.   ;^)

Right now I'm toying with the idea of a (very old, inexpensive) Class B
motorhome, so my wife can come to autocrosses, racetracks, car shows,
and/or hamfests with me without feeling abandoned, and I can tow a race
car, a street car, or a trailer full of radio gear to sell, as I see
fit.  It'd also be small enough for my short, daily commute, so I
wouldn't necessarily feel obligated to autox my daily driver, since I
choose to not license and insure more than one vehicle per driver at
this time.

Another variation would be a dually, a 5th wheeler, and a go-kart, but I
see the motorhome combination as more versatile.

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
                 / New Home page: http://www.n2pua4.webprovider.com/