Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff /trailered cars
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 04:31:29 -0400
Hey Eric, ever hear of cars breaking, even STOCK cars?  I have been in that
predicament, and it ain't pretty, especially when you are 100 miles or more
from home, and wondering not only how you are going to get home, but how are
you going to get your broken car home.  Not only that, my cars are not the
ONLY cars that break, and my trailer has been used on more than a few
ocassions to haul someone else's STOCK or otherwise car home after it broke.
Maybe it hasn't happened to you yet, but stick around long enough, and it
will...and I hope someone is there to help YOU out...I'll be trailering my
STS car to TMS this weekend, and to Lubbock a couple of weekends later,
mainly because I take living quarters with me, but I know I'll catch some
flack over hauling the car...It's damn difficult to drive two vehicles at
once, don'tcha think...amd what does towing to events have to do with
blocking ANY class, SM or otherwise?
I  could NEVER understand why people get upset about cars being trailered,
stock or not...

Phil O.