Re: wrecks

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>, "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wrecks
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:14:31 -0800
I too, am going to ruin my luck! Age: 28 Licensed:14. Motorcyle license: 18
No wrecks what so ever. Niether on my cycles or cars. A couple really bad
door dings that have pissed me off! And I have been driving 60K+ miles a
year for 5years and commuting 90mile run trip to work for 6yrs.

Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES