Re: wrecks

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wrecks
From: "Rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:48:01 -0500
Here is my list of incidents;
Age 43, license at age 15

1973  Fredricksburg VAI discovered VW bugs and cheap tires on a wet wooden
bridge at 50 MPH  is a bad combination

1976 State College PA. I used a Triumph Sitfire for a Corn field Combine
when a hand rolled cigarette came undone and set my crotch on fire causing
my attention to be diverted from the sign that read " Highway Ends 500 feet"

1976 Athens GA I was showing off my boot legger turn on a gravel road in the
Spitfire. The hand brake button jambed and the the car did a 720 into a clay
bank Spitfire became 2 feet shorter in the rear

1980 I "turtled" a Volvo 122 at Road Atlanta

1988 Albany NY, Got rear ended on an icy road by a drunk cop in a police car
who claimed I backed into him ( he didn't get away with it)

1994  Orlando FL,Brakes fail in Chevy Cavalier (rented from Avis) I rear
ended a Sunbeam Bread truck. The Cavalier was toast ;)

Rick